A and W Revenue Royalties Income Fund (TSE:AW.UN – Get Rating)’s share price crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$37.98 and traded as high as C$38.75. A and W Revenue Royalties Income Fund shares last traded at C$38.74, with a volume of 7,077 shares.
A and W Revenue Royalties Income Fund Stock Up 2.2 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 18.73, a quick ratio of 2.60 and a current ratio of 2.60. The stock has a market capitalization of C$565.06 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 19.97. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is C$37.98 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$39.33.
A and W Revenue Royalties Income Fund Company Profile
A&W Revenue Royalties Income Fund, a limited purpose trust, holds investment in A&W Trade Marks Inc, which through its ownership interest in A&W Trade Marks Limited Partnership owns the A&W trade-marks used in the A&W quick service restaurant business in Canada. A&W Trade Marks Inc licenses A&W trade-marks to A&W Food Services of Canada Inc As of February 05, 2019, the company had 934 A&W restaurants.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for A and W Revenue Royalties Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for A and W Revenue Royalties Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.