AMERCO Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:UHAL opened at $528.11 on Monday. AMERCO has a twelve month low of $447.92 and a twelve month high of $769.90. The firm has a market cap of $10.36 billion, a PE ratio of 9.22 and a beta of 0.95. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.00, a quick ratio of 4.68 and a current ratio of 4.91. The business has a fifty day moving average of $485.24 and a 200-day moving average of $546.31.
AMERCO (NASDAQ:UHAL – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, May 25th. The transportation company reported $4.42 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $7.38 by ($2.96). The business had revenue of $1.20 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.24 billion. AMERCO had a net margin of 19.57% and a return on equity of 19.56%. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $3.76 earnings per share. On average, equities research analysts predict that AMERCO will post 58.27 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Institutional Trading of AMERCO
AMERCO Company Profile
AMERCO operates as a do-it-yourself moving and storage operator for household and commercial goods in the United States and Canada. The company's Moving and Storage segment rents trucks, trailers, portable moving and storage units, specialty rental items, and self-storage spaces primarily to the household movers; and sells moving supplies, towing accessories, and propane.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AMERCO (UHAL)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for AMERCO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AMERCO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.