American Hotel Income Properties REIT (TSE:HOT – Get Rating) is scheduled to be issuing its quarterly earnings data after the market closes on Tuesday, August 9th. Analysts expect the company to announce earnings of C$0.16 per share for the quarter.
American Hotel Income Properties REIT (TSE:HOT – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, May 10th. The company reported C($0.06) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C$0.14 by C($0.20). The company had revenue of C$78.25 million for the quarter.
American Hotel Income Properties REIT Price Performance
American Hotel Income Properties REIT Dividend Announcement
The firm also recently announced a monthly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, June 15th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, May 31st were paid a dividend of $0.019 per share. This represents a $0.23 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date was Monday, May 30th.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for American Hotel Income Properties REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Hotel Income Properties REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.