Amur Minerals Co. (LON:AMC – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 1.57 ($0.02) and traded as low as GBX 0.92 ($0.01). Amur Minerals shares last traded at GBX 1.03 ($0.01), with a volume of 3,830,972 shares changing hands.
Amur Minerals Stock Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average of GBX 0.87 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 1.57. The company has a market cap of £14.29 million and a PE ratio of -10.26. The company has a quick ratio of 7.02, a current ratio of 32.27 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.54.
About Amur Minerals
Amur Minerals Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in locating, evaluating, acquiring, exploring, and developing mineral properties and projects in the Far East of Russia. The company primarily explores for nickel, copper, cobalt, platinum, palladium, gold, and silver deposits. Its principal property is the Kun-Manie nickel copper sulphide project that covers an area of 36 square kilometers located in Amur Oblast.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Amur Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amur Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.