Atlantic Lithium Limited (LON:ALL – Get Rating)’s share price rose 6.1% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as GBX 34 ($0.42) and last traded at GBX 32.90 ($0.40). Approximately 2,180,139 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 10% from the average daily volume of 2,424,751 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 31 ($0.38).
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group restated a “speculative buy” rating and set a GBX 70 ($0.86) target price on shares of Atlantic Lithium in a research report on Thursday, May 26th.
Atlantic Lithium Stock Up 6.1 %
The company has a market cap of £190.83 million and a P/E ratio of -17.32. The business has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 39.24 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 42.31.
Atlantic Lithium Company Profile
Atlantic Lithium Limited explores for and develops mineral properties in West Africa. It primarily explores for lithium deposits. The company's flagship project is the Ewoyaa lithium project located in Ghana. It also holds interest in a lithium property covering an area of 1,172 square kilometers in Côte d'Ivoire.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Atlantic Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atlantic Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.