Belvoir Group PLC (LON:BLV – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 246.29 ($3.02) and traded as low as GBX 235 ($2.88). Belvoir Group shares last traded at GBX 235 ($2.88), with a volume of 27,967 shares.
Belvoir Group Stock Down 1.1 %
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 240.17 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 246.29. The company has a market cap of £87.64 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,175.00. The company has a quick ratio of 2.02, a current ratio of 2.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 28.06.
Belvoir Group Company Profile
Belvoir Group PLC operates as a property franchise company in the United Kingdom. It operates thorough two segments, Property Franchise and Financial Services. The company operates property franchises offering residential lettings and sales through 463 offices primarily under the Belvoir, Newton Fallowell, Lovelle, Nicholas Humphreys, Mr and Mrs Clarke, and Northwood brands.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Belvoir Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Belvoir Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.