Berkeley Energia Limited (LON:BKY – Get Rating)’s stock price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 19.76 ($0.24) and traded as low as GBX 19 ($0.23). Berkeley Energia shares last traded at GBX 19 ($0.23), with a volume of 6,206 shares trading hands.
Berkeley Energia Stock Down 2.6 %
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 20.34 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 19.76. The company has a current ratio of 30.97, a quick ratio of 30.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2,657.10. The company has a market cap of £84.70 million and a PE ratio of -7.60.
Berkeley Energia Company Profile
Berkeley Energia Limited engages in the exploration and development of uranium properties in Spain. It primarily holds interest in the Salamanca project located in western Spain. The company was formerly known as Berkeley Energy Limited and changed its name to Berkeley Energia Limited in November 2015.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Berkeley Energia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Berkeley Energia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.