Cable & Wireless Communications Plc (OTCMKTS:CWIXF – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $1.10 and traded as high as $1.10. Cable & Wireless Communications shares last traded at $1.10, with a volume of 2,600 shares changing hands.
Cable & Wireless Communications Stock Up 6.8 %
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.10.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cable & Wireless Communications (CWIXF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Cable & Wireless Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cable & Wireless Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.