Cass Information Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CASS – Get Rating) shares passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $37.24 and traded as low as $35.86. Cass Information Systems shares last traded at $36.24, with a volume of 55,607 shares changing hands.
Cass Information Systems Stock Down 0.6 %
The firm has a market cap of $494.78 million, a PE ratio of 16.11 and a beta of 0.60. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $34.27 and its 200-day moving average is $37.24.
Cass Information Systems Announces Dividend
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, September 15th. Investors of record on Friday, September 2nd will be paid a dividend of $0.28 per share. This represents a $1.12 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 3.09%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 1st. Cass Information Systems’s payout ratio is 49.78%.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Cass Information Systems
Cass Information Systems Company Profile
Cass Information Systems, Inc provides payment and information processing services to manufacturing, distribution, and retail enterprises in the United States. It operates through two segments, Information Services and Banking Services. The company's services include freight invoice rating, payment processing, auditing, and the generation of accounting and transportation information.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cass Information Systems (CASS)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Cass Information Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cass Information Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.