Separately, Credit Suisse Group increased their target price on shares of Cembra Money Bank from CHF 88 to CHF 92 in a report on Monday, July 25th.
Cembra Money Bank Trading Down 0.8 %
Shares of Cembra Money Bank stock opened at 70.00 on Monday. Cembra Money Bank has a 1 year low of 70.00 and a 1 year high of 70.00. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is 70.32.
About Cembra Money Bank
Cembra Money Bank AG provides consumer finance products and services in Switzerland. The company offers savings products, including medium-term notes and deposit accounts; loans comprising cash, consumer, personal, business, and auto loans; credit card receivables; and leasing services for new and used vehicles, including cars, light commercial vehicles, motorcycles, and caravans, as well as corporate leasing services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cembra Money Bank (CMBNF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Cembra Money Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cembra Money Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.