Centrus Energy Price Performance
LEU opened at $32.51 on Tuesday. Centrus Energy has a one year low of $17.36 and a one year high of $88.88. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $27.72. The stock has a market cap of $471.04 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 3.36 and a beta of 2.32.
Centrus Energy (NYSE:LEU – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, May 5th. The company reported ($0.03) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.81 by ($0.84). Centrus Energy had a negative return on equity of 103.39% and a net margin of 60.97%. The company had revenue of $35.30 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $66.30 million. Research analysts forecast that Centrus Energy will post 3.39 earnings per share for the current year.
About Centrus Energy
Centrus Energy Corp. supplies nuclear fuel and services for the nuclear power industry in the United States, Japan, Belgium, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Low-Enriched Uranium (LEU) and Technical Solutions. The LEU segment sells separative work units (SWU) component of LEU; SWU and natural uranium components of LEU; and natural uranium for utilities that operate nuclear power plants.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Centrus Energy (LEU)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Centrus Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centrus Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.