China BlueChemical Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CBLUY – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $6.98 and last traded at $6.98, with a volume of 0 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $6.98.
China BlueChemical Price Performance
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $6.95 and its 200-day simple moving average is $6.97.
China BlueChemical Dividend Announcement
The company also recently declared a dividend, which was paid on Friday, July 15th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, June 1st were issued a dividend of $0.9842 per share. The ex-dividend date was Tuesday, May 31st.
About China BlueChemical
China BlueChemical Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and sells mineral fertilizers and chemical products in the People's Republic of China and internationally. The company operates through Urea, Phosphorus and Compound Fertiliser, Methanol, and Others segments. It offers urea; mono-ammonium phosphate, di-ammonium phosphate, and compound fertilizers; methanol; and bulk blending fertilizers, and polyformaldehyde and woven plastic bags.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China BlueChemical (CBLUY)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for China BlueChemical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China BlueChemical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.