CLFD has been the topic of a number of other reports. Needham & Company LLC raised their price objective on shares of Clearfield from $92.00 to $110.00 and gave the stock a buy rating in a report on Friday. StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Clearfield in a research note on Thursday, March 31st. They issued a hold rating on the stock.
Clearfield Stock Down 2.1 %
Shares of NASDAQ:CLFD opened at $96.45 on Friday. Clearfield has a 12 month low of $39.70 and a 12 month high of $99.58. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $67.42 and its 200 day simple moving average is $62.26. The firm has a market cap of $1.33 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 33.72 and a beta of 1.38.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Clearfield
Clearfield Company Profile
Clearfield, Inc manufactures, markets, and sells standard and custom passive connectivity products to the fiber-to-the-premises, enterprises, and original equipment manufacturers markets in the United States and internationally. The company offers FieldSmart, a series of panels, cabinets, wall boxes, and other enclosures.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Clearfield (CLFD)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Clearfield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clearfield and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.