Connexa Sports Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:CNXA – Get Rating) major shareholder Bitnile Holdings, Inc. bought 23,200 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, July 29th. The shares were acquired at an average price of $0.92 per share, with a total value of $21,344.00. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 1,352,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,243,840. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this link. Large shareholders that own 10% or more of a company’s shares are required to disclose their transactions with the SEC.
Bitnile Holdings, Inc. also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, July 15th, Bitnile Holdings, Inc. purchased 57,500 shares of Connexa Sports Technologies stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of $0.94 per share, with a total value of $54,050.00.
Connexa Sports Technologies Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ CNXA opened at $0.90 on Tuesday. Connexa Sports Technologies Inc. has a 12 month low of $0.77 and a 12 month high of $2.92.
About Connexa Sports Technologies
Connexa Sports Technologies Inc operates as a sports company. It delivers products, technologies, and services across the watch, play, learn commercial and subscription-as-a-service activities in sports. The company was formerly known as Slinger Bag Inc and changed its name to Connexa Sports Technologies Inc in May 2022.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Connexa Sports Technologies (CNXA)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Connexa Sports Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Connexa Sports Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.