Shares of Erste Group Bank AG (OTC:EBKOF – Get Rating) shot up 0.3% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $25.04 and last traded at $25.04. 354 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 92% from the average session volume of 4,331 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.97.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Several brokerages have weighed in on EBKOF. BNP Paribas raised shares of Erste Group Bank to a “buy” rating and set a $44.00 target price for the company in a research note on Tuesday, May 3rd. UBS Group lowered their price objective on shares of Erste Group Bank from €45.00 ($46.39) to €42.00 ($43.30) and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research note on Thursday, April 28th.
Erste Group Bank Trading Up 0.3 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $27.27 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $33.84.
Erste Group Bank Company Profile
Erste Group Bank AG provides a range of banking and other financial services to retail, corporate, real estate, and public sector customers in Austria, Central and Eastern Europe, and internationally. The company operates through Retail, Corporates, Group Markets, Asset/Liability Management & Local Corporate Center, Savings Banks, and Group Corporate Center segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Erste Group Bank (EBKOF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Erste Group Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Erste Group Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.