Several other equities analysts also recently commented on GORO. Alliance Global Partners assumed coverage on Gold Resource in a research report on Thursday, July 21st. They issued a buy rating and a $4.25 price objective on the stock. HC Wainwright lowered their price objective on Gold Resource from $5.75 to $5.25 and set a buy rating on the stock in a research report on Friday.
Gold Resource Stock Down 2.8 %
NYSE GORO opened at $1.71 on Monday. The stock has a market capitalization of $151.06 million, a P/E ratio of 13.15 and a beta of 1.60. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $1.72. Gold Resource has a fifty-two week low of $1.50 and a fifty-two week high of $2.63.
About Gold Resource
Gold Resource Corporation engages in the exploration, development, and production of gold and silver projects in Mexico and the United States. The company also explores for copper, lead, and zinc deposits. Its principal asset is the 100% owned Back Forty project covering approximately 1,304 hectares located in Menominee county, Michigan.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Gold Resource (GORO)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Gold Resource Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gold Resource and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.