Harbour Energy plc (OTCMKTS:HBRID – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 0.9% on Monday . The stock traded as low as $4.24 and last traded at $4.28. Approximately 7,125 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 284% from the average daily volume of 1,857 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.32.
Harbour Energy Stock Down 0.9 %
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $4.51 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $5.20.
About Harbour Energy
Harbour Energy plc operates as an independent oil and gas company. It holds interests in various properties located in the United Kingdom, Norway, Indonesia, Vietnam, Brazil, Falkland Islands, Mauritania, and Mexico. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Edinburgh, the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Harbour Energy (HBRID)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Receive News & Ratings for Harbour Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harbour Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.