Hartford Longevity Economy ETF (NYSEARCA:HLGE – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 0.2% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $24.50 and last traded at $24.50. Approximately 1 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 99% from the average daily volume of 132 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.46.
Hartford Longevity Economy ETF Price Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average is $23.52 and its two-hundred day moving average is $25.03.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hartford Longevity Economy ETF (HLGE)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Hartford Longevity Economy ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hartford Longevity Economy ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.