Separately, Warburg Research set a €2.50 ($2.58) price objective on Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft in a research note on Thursday, June 9th.
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft Stock Performance
Shares of HDD opened at €1.48 ($1.52) on Monday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of €1.62 and a 200-day simple moving average of €2.11. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 55.85, a quick ratio of 0.58 and a current ratio of 1.39. The stock has a market capitalization of $449.20 million and a PE ratio of 13.55. Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft has a 1 year low of €1.35 ($1.39) and a 1 year high of €3.14 ($3.24).
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft Company Profile
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, sells, and deals in printing press and other print media industry products in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia/Pacific, Eastern Europe, North America, and South America. The company operates through Print Solutions, Packaging Solutions, and Technology Solutions segments.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.