Shares of Hyduke Energy Services Inc (TSE:HYD – Get Rating) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$0.01 and traded as high as C$0.02. Hyduke Energy Services shares last traded at C$0.01, with a volume of 59,000 shares.
Hyduke Energy Services Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of C$0.01. The company has a current ratio of 1.13, a quick ratio of 0.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 195.18. The firm has a market cap of C$699,040.00 and a PE ratio of -0.06.
Hyduke Energy Services Company Profile
Hyduke Energy Services Inc, an integrated oilfield services company, manufactures, distributes, and repairs oilfield equipment and supplies in Canada and internationally. The company's Manufacturing and Fabrication segment engages in the design, manufacture, refurbishment, and repair of land-based drilling rigs, well servicing rigs, drilling support equipment, workover support equipment, and storage tanks, as well as custom steel fabrication activities.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Hyduke Energy Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hyduke Energy Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.