Invesco S&P SmallCap Consumer Staples ETF (NYSEARCA:PSCC – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 2% on Monday . The company traded as high as $105.80 and last traded at $105.46. Approximately 2,302 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 46% from the average daily volume of 4,295 shares. The stock had previously closed at $103.38.
Invesco S&P SmallCap Consumer Staples ETF Price Performance
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $100.44 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $100.77.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco S&P SmallCap Consumer Staples ETF (PSCC)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco S&P SmallCap Consumer Staples ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco S&P SmallCap Consumer Staples ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.