Kayne Anderson NextGen Energy & Infrastructure, Inc. (NYSE:KMF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 22,900 shares, a growth of 26.5% from the June 30th total of 18,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 151,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Kayne Anderson NextGen Energy & Infrastructure Trading Up 0.5 %
Shares of Kayne Anderson NextGen Energy & Infrastructure stock opened at $8.42 on Tuesday. Kayne Anderson NextGen Energy & Infrastructure has a 52-week low of $6.77 and a 52-week high of $9.01. The company has a 50 day moving average of $7.91 and a 200 day moving average of $7.92.
Kayne Anderson NextGen Energy & Infrastructure Dividend Announcement
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, July 12th. Investors of record on Tuesday, July 5th were paid a $0.16 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Friday, July 1st. This represents a $0.64 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 7.60%.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Kayne Anderson NextGen Energy & Infrastructure
Kayne Anderson NextGen Energy & Infrastructure, Inc is a close-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by KA Fund Advisors, LLC. It invests in public equity markets of North America. The fund primarily invests in companies in the midstream/energy sector consisting of Midstream MLPs, Midstream Companies, Other MLPs and Other Energy companies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kayne Anderson NextGen Energy & Infrastructure (KMF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Kayne Anderson NextGen Energy & Infrastructure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kayne Anderson NextGen Energy & Infrastructure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.