Equities researchers at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of LiqTech International (NYSE:LIQT – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the stock.
LiqTech International Stock Up 1.3 %
Shares of LiqTech International stock opened at $0.48 on Tuesday. LiqTech International has a 12 month low of $0.41 and a 12 month high of $6.94. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $0.49.
LiqTech International (NYSE:LIQT – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, May 12th. The company reported ($0.17) EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $3.64 million during the quarter.
LiqTech International Company Profile
LiqTech International, Inc, a clean technology company, designs, develops, produces, markets, and sells automated filtering systems, ceramic silicon carbide liquid applications, and diesel particulate air filters in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, and South America. It operates in three segments: Water, Ceramics, and Plastics.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LiqTech International (LIQT)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for LiqTech International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LiqTech International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.