Neptune Orient Lines Limited (OTCMKTS:NPTOY – Get Rating) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $3.68 and traded as high as $3.68. Neptune Orient Lines shares last traded at $3.68, with a volume of 900 shares trading hands.
Neptune Orient Lines Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day moving average of $3.68.
About Neptune Orient Lines
Neptune Orient Lines Limited is an investment holding company. The Company is engaged in the ownership and charter of vessels, as well as participates in ventures related to these activities. The Company operates through its Liner segment. The Company’s Liner segment provides operations of container transportation, terminals and provision of other related services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Neptune Orient Lines (NPTOY)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Neptune Orient Lines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neptune Orient Lines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.