Nostra Terra Oil and Gas Company plc (LON:NTOG – Get Rating) shares passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 0.48 ($0.01) and traded as low as GBX 0.29 ($0.00). Nostra Terra Oil and Gas shares last traded at GBX 0.29 ($0.00), with a volume of 16,832,046 shares.
Nostra Terra Oil and Gas Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.28, a current ratio of 0.28 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 437.14. The company has a market cap of £2.16 million and a PE ratio of -2.90. The business’s fifty day moving average is GBX 0.40 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 0.48.
Nostra Terra Oil and Gas Company Profile
Nostra Terra Oil and Gas Company plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploitation of hydrocarbon resources in the United States. Its principal asset is the 100% owned Mesquite asset, which covers an area of 1,984 net acres located on the Eastern Shelf of the Permian Basin, Texas. The company was incorporated in 2005 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Nostra Terra Oil and Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nostra Terra Oil and Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.