Planet 13 Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS:PLNHF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 51,400 shares, a growth of 52.1% from the June 30th total of 33,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 431,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Planet 13 Price Performance
Shares of Planet 13 stock opened at $1.88 on Tuesday. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $1.43 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $2.05. Planet 13 has a 52-week low of $1.08 and a 52-week high of $5.73.
Planet 13 Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Planet 13 (PLNHF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Planet 13 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Planet 13 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.