ProShares VIX Mid-Term Futures ETF (BATS:VIXM – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 2.6% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $33.19 and last traded at $33.15. Approximately 72,254 shares changed hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $32.31.
ProShares VIX Mid-Term Futures ETF Trading Up 2.6 %
The company has a fifty day moving average of $34.78 and a two-hundred day moving average of $33.42.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ProShares VIX Mid-Term Futures ETF (VIXM)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for ProShares VIX Mid-Term Futures ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ProShares VIX Mid-Term Futures ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.