Renold plc (LON:RNO – Get Rating) shares passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 25.71 ($0.32) and traded as low as GBX 24.30 ($0.30). Renold shares last traded at GBX 24.30 ($0.30), with a volume of 134,788 shares trading hands.
Renold Trading Down 0.8 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 625.86, a current ratio of 1.70 and a quick ratio of 0.80. The stock has a market capitalization of £54.78 million and a PE ratio of 607.50. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 27.04 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 25.71.
Renold plc manufactures and sells high precision engineered power transmission products in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, Americas, Australasia, China, India, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Chain and Torque Transmission. It offers standard, welded steel, trident, and draw bench conveyor chains, as well as conveyor chains for theme parks; and bucket elevator, escalator, heavy duty drag, and waste water treatment chains, as well as standard attachments.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Renold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Renold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.