RXLSF has been the subject of several other reports. JPMorgan Chase & Co. boosted their price objective on Rexel from €25.00 ($25.77) to €26.50 ($27.32) and gave the stock an overweight rating in a research report on Friday. Exane BNP Paribas upgraded Rexel from a neutral rating to an outperform rating in a research report on Friday, July 8th.
Rexel Stock Performance
Shares of RXLSF stock opened at $16.58 on Monday. The business has a 50 day moving average of $17.49 and a two-hundred day moving average of $19.65. Rexel has a 52 week low of $14.68 and a 52 week high of $23.70.
Rexel Company Profile
Rexel SA, together with its subsidiaries, distributes electrical products and services for the residential, commercial, and industrial energy markets worldwide. The company offers smart cameras, sensors, controllers, and monitoring software; light sources, lights, and control switches; climate control products, including heat pumps, air conditioning, and water heaters; fire alarms, surveillance equipment, access controls devices, and emergency lightings; and connection cables, and switches and routers, as well as enclosures, mounts, and racks.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rexel (RXLSF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Rexel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rexel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.