Roth Capital lowered shares of Ring Energy (NYSE:REI – Get Rating) from a buy rating to a neutral rating in a research note issued to investors on Monday, MarketBeat.com reports. The firm currently has $7.50 target price on the stock, up from their previous target price of $4.90.
Separately, StockNews.com lowered Ring Energy from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research report on Saturday.
Ring Energy Stock Down 2.5 %
Shares of NYSE REI opened at $2.74 on Monday. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $3.34. The stock has a market capitalization of $292.36 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.46 and a beta of 1.96. Ring Energy has a 52 week low of $1.81 and a 52 week high of $5.09. The company has a current ratio of 0.40, a quick ratio of 0.40 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.91.
Ring Energy Company Profile
Ring Energy, Inc, an exploration and production company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas in Texas and New Mexico. As of December 31, 2021, the company's proved reserves consisted of approximately 77.8 million barrel of oil equivalent. It also had interests in 18,882 net developed acres and 1,406 net undeveloped acres in Andrews and Gaines counties, Texas; 18,437 net developed acres in Culberson and Reeves counties, Texas; and 13,662 net developed acres and 11,993 net undeveloped acres in Yoakum, Runnels, and Coke Counties, Texas and Lea County, New Mexico.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ring Energy (REI)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Ring Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ring Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.