Separately, Pareto Securities raised shares of Securitas AB (publ) from a hold rating to a buy rating and set a $155.00 price objective for the company in a research report on Monday, April 4th. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, two have given a hold rating and five have issued a buy rating to the company. Based on data from MarketBeat, the company currently has an average rating of Hold and a consensus price target of $133.00.
Securitas AB (publ) Price Performance
OTCMKTS:SCTBF opened at $8.65 on Monday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $9.32 and a 200 day moving average price of $10.84. Securitas AB has a fifty-two week low of $8.50 and a fifty-two week high of $17.06.
About Securitas AB (publ)
Securitas AB (publ) provides security services in North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia. The company operates through three segments: Security Services North America, Security Services Europe, and Security Services Ibero-America. It offers on-site guarding, mobile patrol, loss prevention, canine security, track and trace, and reception services, as well as operates Securitas operation centers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Securitas AB (publ) (SCTBF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Securitas AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Securitas AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.