Allstar Health Brands, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ALST – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 10,000 shares, a growth of 22.0% from the June 30th total of 8,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,281,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Allstar Health Brands Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:ALST opened at $0.00 on Tuesday. Allstar Health Brands has a 12 month low of $0.00 and a 12 month high of $0.05.
Allstar Health Brands Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Allstar Health Brands (ALST)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Allstar Health Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Allstar Health Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.