Stock analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Neonode (NASDAQ:NEON – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Tuesday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the electronics maker’s stock.
Neonode Trading Down 1.3 %
NASDAQ NEON opened at $4.54 on Tuesday. Neonode has a twelve month low of $3.70 and a twelve month high of $12.42. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a quick ratio of 6.44 and a current ratio of 7.78. The stock has a market cap of $61.64 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -9.08 and a beta of 2.22. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $5.80 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $5.34.
Neonode (NASDAQ:NEON – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, May 11th. The electronics maker reported ($0.10) earnings per share for the quarter. Neonode had a negative return on equity of 46.65% and a negative net margin of 114.08%. The firm had revenue of $1.32 million for the quarter.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Neonode
Neonode Inc, together with its subsidiaries, develops optical sensing solutions for contactless touch, touch, and gesture sensing in the United States, Japan, South Korea, China, and internationally. It also offers software solutions for scene analysis using advanced machine learning algorithms to detect and track persons and objects in video streams for cameras and other types of imagers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Neonode (NEON)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Neonode Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neonode and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.