Tata Motors Trading Up 7.2 %
Shares of TTM stock opened at $30.58 on Monday. The business’s 50 day moving average is $27.15 and its two-hundred day moving average is $28.63. The company has a market cap of $18.89 billion, a PE ratio of -14.77 and a beta of 1.76. The company has a quick ratio of 0.75, a current ratio of 0.98 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.22. Tata Motors has a 12 month low of $18.48 and a 12 month high of $35.38.
Tata Motors (NYSE:TTM – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, May 12th. The company reported ($0.18) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $10.44 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $10.40 billion. Tata Motors had a negative return on equity of 52.30% and a negative net margin of 4.18%. Equities analysts predict that Tata Motors will post 0.72 EPS for the current year.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Tata Motors
About Tata Motors
Tata Motors Limited designs, develops, manufactures, and sells various automotive vehicles. The company offers passenger cars; sports utility vehicles; intermediate and light commercial vehicles; small, medium, and heavy commercial vehicles; defense vehicles; pickups, wingers, buses, and trucks; and electric vehicles, as well as related spare parts and accessories.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tata Motors (TTM)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Tata Motors Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tata Motors and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.