TILT Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS:TLLTF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 122,100 shares, a drop of 19.9% from the June 30th total of 152,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 238,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.5 days.
TILT Price Performance
TLLTF stock opened at $0.20 on Tuesday. TILT has a 1-year low of $0.07 and a 1-year high of $0.54. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.19 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.23.
TILT Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TILT (TLLTF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for TILT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TILT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.