Toshiba Co. (OTCMKTS:TOSBF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 243,300 shares, a decrease of 18.1% from the June 30th total of 297,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1,216.5 days.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group downgraded Toshiba from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Thursday, April 28th.
Toshiba Stock Performance
Shares of TOSBF opened at $39.81 on Tuesday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $41.53 and a 200 day moving average of $40.86. Toshiba has a 52-week low of $34.87 and a 52-week high of $46.25.
Toshiba Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides electronic devices and storage solutions worldwide. It operates through Energy Systems and Solutions, Infrastructure Systems and Solutions, Building Solutions, Retail and Printing Solutions, Electronic Devices and Storage Solutions, Digital Solutions, and Other segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Toshiba (TOSBF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Toshiba Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Toshiba and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.