Tuttle Capital Management LLC bought a new stake in SHUAA Partners Acquisition Corp I (NASDAQ:SHUAU – Get Rating) in the first quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm bought 57,354 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $575,000. SHUAA Partners Acquisition Corp I accounts for 1.4% of Tuttle Capital Management LLC’s investment portfolio, making the stock its 27th largest holding.
Separately, Calamos Advisors LLC purchased a new position in SHUAA Partners Acquisition Corp I in the first quarter valued at $5,010,000.
SHUAA Partners Acquisition Corp I Price Performance
NASDAQ:SHUAU opened at $10.12 on Tuesday. The company has a fifty day moving average of $10.02. SHUAA Partners Acquisition Corp I has a 12-month low of $9.98 and a 12-month high of $10.63.
SHUAA Partners Acquisition Corp I Profile
SHUAA Partners Acquisition Corp I focuses on effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. It intends to focus on businesses in the technology and/or tech-enabled financial services sectors. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in George Town, Cayman Islands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SHUAA Partners Acquisition Corp I (SHUAU)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for SHUAA Partners Acquisition Corp I Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SHUAA Partners Acquisition Corp I and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.