Tuttle Capital Management LLC cut its stake in Peridot Acquisition Corp. II (NYSE:PDOT – Get Rating) by 37.2% in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 23,409 shares of the company’s stock after selling 13,878 shares during the period. Tuttle Capital Management LLC’s holdings in Peridot Acquisition Corp. II were worth $229,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
Separately, Evolution Capital Management LLC acquired a new position in Peridot Acquisition Corp. II in the 4th quarter valued at $195,000. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 59.28% of the company’s stock.
Peridot Acquisition Corp. II Price Performance
Shares of NYSE PDOT opened at $9.84 on Tuesday. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $9.81 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $9.77. Peridot Acquisition Corp. II has a fifty-two week low of $9.61 and a fifty-two week high of $10.16.
Peridot Acquisition Corp. II Company Profile
Peridot Acquisition Corp. II does not have significant operations. It focuses on effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Peridot Acquisition Corp. II (PDOT)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Peridot Acquisition Corp. II Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Peridot Acquisition Corp. II and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.