Tuttle Capital Management LLC lifted its holdings in shares of Spree Acquisition Corp. 1 Limited (NYSE:SHAP – Get Rating) by 17.2% in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 86,700 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 12,750 shares during the quarter. Spree Acquisition Corp. 1 accounts for approximately 1.4% of Tuttle Capital Management LLC’s portfolio, making the stock its 25th largest position. Tuttle Capital Management LLC owned about 1.45% of Spree Acquisition Corp. 1 worth $581,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
Spree Acquisition Corp. 1 Price Performance
Shares of NYSE SHAP opened at $10.04 on Tuesday. Spree Acquisition Corp. 1 Limited has a 12 month low of $9.65 and a 12 month high of $10.41. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $9.98.
Spree Acquisition Corp. 1 Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spree Acquisition Corp. 1 (SHAP)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Spree Acquisition Corp. 1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spree Acquisition Corp. 1 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.