Tuttle Capital Management LLC lessened its holdings in shares of FinTech Acquisition Corp. VI (OTCMKTS:FTVIU – Get Rating) by 25.3% during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 49,187 shares of the company’s stock after selling 16,654 shares during the period. Tuttle Capital Management LLC’s holdings in FinTech Acquisition Corp. VI were worth $487,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
Separately, Sandia Investment Management LP bought a new position in FinTech Acquisition Corp. VI in the 4th quarter worth about $4,226,000.
FinTech Acquisition Corp. VI Trading Up 0.4 %
Shares of FinTech Acquisition Corp. VI stock opened at $9.93 on Tuesday. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $9.87 and its 200 day moving average is $9.91. FinTech Acquisition Corp. VI has a 1 year low of $9.84 and a 1 year high of $11.84.
About FinTech Acquisition Corp. VI
FinTech Acquisition Corp. VI does not have significant operations. The company focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. It intends to identify businesses providing technological services to the financial services industry.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FinTech Acquisition Corp. VI (FTVIU)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for FinTech Acquisition Corp. VI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FinTech Acquisition Corp. VI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.