VAT Group AG (OTCMKTS:VTTGF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 92,100 shares, a growth of 20.9% from the June 30th total of 76,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 460.5 days.
VAT Group Price Performance
VAT Group stock opened at $245.50 on Tuesday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $248.99 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $332.12. VAT Group has a 12 month low of $221.00 and a 12 month high of $485.81.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Berenberg Bank raised their price target on shares of VAT Group from CHF 286 to CHF 290 in a research report on Tuesday, July 19th.
VAT Group Company Profile
VAT Group AG, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and supplies vacuum valves in Switzerland, rest of Europe, the United States, Japan, Korea, Singapore, China, rest of Asia, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Valves and Global Service. The Valves segment offers vacuum valves for the semiconductor, displays, photovoltaics, and vacuum coating industries, as well as for the industrial and research sectors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VAT Group (VTTGF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for VAT Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VAT Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.