VictoryShares Dividend Accelerator ETF (NASDAQ:VSDA – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 21,900 shares, a growth of 24.4% from the June 30th total of 17,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 11,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.9 days.
VictoryShares Dividend Accelerator ETF Stock Up 0.0 %
Shares of VictoryShares Dividend Accelerator ETF stock opened at $44.82 on Tuesday. VictoryShares Dividend Accelerator ETF has a twelve month low of $39.71 and a twelve month high of $47.89. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $42.68 and its 200 day moving average price is $44.24.
VictoryShares Dividend Accelerator ETF Cuts Dividend
The business also recently declared a monthly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, July 13th. Investors of record on Tuesday, July 12th were paid a $0.072 dividend. This represents a $0.86 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.93%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Monday, July 11th.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VictoryShares Dividend Accelerator ETF (VSDA)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for VictoryShares Dividend Accelerator ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VictoryShares Dividend Accelerator ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.