XP Factory Plc (LON:XPF – Get Rating)’s share price rose 0.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as GBX 17.26 ($0.21) and last traded at GBX 17.25 ($0.21). Approximately 30,543 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 92% from the average daily volume of 374,839 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 17.20 ($0.21).
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Shore Capital reiterated a “house stock” rating on shares of XP Factory in a report on Wednesday, June 29th.
XP Factory Price Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is GBX 20.33. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 46.10, a current ratio of 1.87 and a quick ratio of 1.72. The company has a market cap of £25.94 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -19.17.
About XP Factory
XP Factory Plc provides live escape-the-room experiences in the United Kingdom and internationally. The company develops and operates a network of franchised, licensed, and owner-operated branches and offsite escape-the-room type games under the Escape Hunt brand; and a network of owner-operated and franchised socializing cocktail bar venues under the Boom Battle Bar brand.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for XP Factory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XP Factory and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.