ZCL Composites Inc. (TSE:ZCL – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.00 and traded as high as C$10.00. ZCL Composites shares last traded at C$10.00, with a volume of 53,615 shares.
ZCL Composites Stock Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average price is C$10.00. The company has a market capitalization of C$305.61 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 23.92. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 16.33, a quick ratio of 1.10 and a current ratio of 1.90.
ZCL Composites Company Profile
ZCL Composites Inc designs, manufactures, and supplies fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) underground storage tanks in Canada, the United States, and internationally. The company also manufactures and distributes liquid storage systems, including fiberglass storage tanks and related products and accessories; and produces and sells in-situ fiberglass tank and tank lining systems, and three dimensional glass fabric materials.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for ZCL Composites Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZCL Composites and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.