Zovio Trading Down 35.0 %
NASDAQ:ZVO opened at $0.67 on Monday. Zovio has a 1 year low of $0.66 and a 1 year high of $2.78. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.94 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.94. The firm has a market capitalization of $22.84 million, a PE ratio of -0.55 and a beta of 0.86.
Zovio (NASDAQ:ZVO – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, May 10th. The company reported ($0.14) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $61.63 million during the quarter. Zovio had a negative return on equity of 57.96% and a negative net margin of 16.26%. As a group, analysts anticipate that Zovio will post -0.27 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Zovio
Zovio Inc operates as an education technology services company in the United States. It partners with higher education institutions and employers to deliver various personalized solutions to help learners and leaders in achieving their aspirations. The company offers technology and academic services primarily relate to the educational infrastructure, including online course delivery and management, assessment, customer relations management, and other internal administrative systems; support services for curriculum and new program development, and faculty training and development; and technical support and assistance services with state compliance.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zovio (ZVO)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Zovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zovio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.