7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:VIIAW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,300 shares, a decrease of 15.7% from the June 30th total of 5,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 26,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. Stock Performance
Shares of VIIAW opened at $0.06 on Wednesday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.09. 7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $0.04 and a fifty-two week high of $0.86.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On 7GC & Co. Holdings Inc.
An institutional investor recently raised its position in 7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. stock. Q Global Advisors LLC lifted its holdings in 7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:VIIAW – Get Rating) by 148.6% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 150,000 shares of the company’s stock after acquiring an additional 89,657 shares during the period. Q Global Advisors LLC’s holdings in 7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. were worth $36,000 as of its most recent filing with the SEC.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. (VIIAW)
- AMD Q2 Earnings Beat Expectations Significantly, Is AMD A Buy?
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for 7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.