Berenberg Bank restated their buy rating on shares of Bango (LON:BGO – Get Rating) in a research note released on Tuesday morning, MarketBeat Ratings reports. Berenberg Bank currently has a GBX 300 ($3.68) price objective on the stock.
Bango Stock Down 3.9 %
Shares of LON BGO opened at GBX 182.50 ($2.24) on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of £138.96 million and a P/E ratio of 335.00. The company has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 164.88 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 176.48. Bango has a 1 year low of GBX 125 ($1.53) and a 1 year high of GBX 230 ($2.82). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.29, a current ratio of 3.33 and a quick ratio of 2.93.
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Market Fundamentals Drive Results For The Williams Companies
- Pinterest Shares Are Soaring After Earnings, Is The Stock A Buy?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Bango Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bango and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.