Buffalo Coal Corp. (CVE:BUF – Get Rating) crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$0.02 and traded as low as C$0.02. Buffalo Coal shares last traded at C$0.02, with a volume of 10,000 shares trading hands.
Buffalo Coal Stock Performance
The stock has a market cap of C$6.32 million and a PE ratio of -5.00. The company’s 50-day moving average price is C$0.02 and its 200 day moving average price is C$0.02.
Buffalo Coal (CVE:BUF – Get Rating) last released its earnings results on Friday, May 27th. The company reported C($0.01) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of C$7.82 million for the quarter.
About Buffalo Coal
Buffalo Coal Corp., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a coal mining company in South Africa. It primarily focuses on the Aviemore anthracite mine covering an area of approximately 5,513 hectares and Magdalena mine covering an area of approximately 1,844 hectares located in the Kwa-Zulu, Natal Province of South Africa.
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Are Baidu’s Delisting Fears a Good Entry for New Investors?
- Market Fundamentals Drive Results For The Williams Companies
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Buffalo Coal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Buffalo Coal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.