A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Calfrac Well Services (TSE: CFW) recently:
- 7/29/2022 – Calfrac Well Services had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$5.50 to C$7.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 7/29/2022 – Calfrac Well Services had its price target raised by analysts at ATB Capital from C$7.00 to C$8.00.
- 7/29/2022 – Calfrac Well Services had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$5.00 to C$6.00.
- 7/29/2022 – Calfrac Well Services had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from C$5.50 to C$6.00.
- 7/8/2022 – Calfrac Well Services had its price target lowered by analysts at ATB Capital from C$8.00 to C$7.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
Calfrac Well Services Stock Performance
Shares of TSE:CFW opened at C$4.50 on Wednesday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.15, a current ratio of 1.92 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 142.70. The firm has a market cap of C$173.00 million and a PE ratio of -2.07. The company’s 50 day moving average price is C$4.67 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$4.89. Calfrac Well Services Ltd. has a 12-month low of C$2.75 and a 12-month high of C$6.45.
Calfrac Well Services (TSE:CFW – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, May 3rd. The company reported C($0.47) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C($0.17) by C($0.30). The company had revenue of C$294.52 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$305.85 million. Equities research analysts predict that Calfrac Well Services Ltd. will post 0.43 earnings per share for the current year.
Insider Buying and Selling
Calfrac Well Services Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides specialized oilfield services in Canada, the United States, and Argentina. It offers hydraulic fracturing, coiled tubing, cementing, and other well stimulation services, as well as pressure pumping services to oil and natural gas industries.
- AMD Q2 Earnings Beat Expectations Significantly, Is AMD A Buy?
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Are Baidu’s Delisting Fears a Good Entry for New Investors?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Calfrac Well Services Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Calfrac Well Services Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.