Several other equities research analysts have also issued reports on the stock. UBS Group set a €10.25 ($10.57) target price on shares of E.On in a report on Wednesday, July 20th. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft set a €13.00 ($13.40) target price on shares of E.On in a report on Thursday, May 12th. Berenberg Bank set a €12.50 ($12.89) price target on shares of E.On in a research note on Wednesday, July 13th. Jefferies Financial Group set a €9.80 ($10.10) price target on shares of E.On in a research note on Thursday, July 7th. Finally, Bank of America set a €12.10 ($12.47) price target on shares of E.On in a research note on Thursday, May 12th.
E.On Stock Performance
E.On stock opened at €8.91 ($9.18) on Tuesday. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of €8.77 and a 200-day moving average price of €10.17. E.On has a 12-month low of €6.70 ($6.91) and a 12-month high of €10.80 ($11.13).
E.On Company Profile
E.ON SE operates as an energy company in Germany, the United Kingdom, Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, rest of Europe, and internationally. It operates through two segments, Energy Networks and Customer Solutions. The Energy Networks segment operates power and gas distribution networks, as well as provides maintenance, repairs, and related services.
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Pinterest Shares Are Soaring After Earnings, Is The Stock A Buy?
- Market Fundamentals Drive Results For The Williams Companies
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for E.On Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for E.On and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.